Create a captivating logo without a designer!
A great logo is the visual cornerstone of your business, it doesn’t just anchor your brand to your target market, it tells your story! A logo is critical in building awareness and increasing recognition, however you don’t need an enormous budget to establish your design and attract potential customers.
Our logo recommendations
- Keep it simple! A simple design with a clear and concise message will help customers in recalling your business and building loyalty.
- Make it unique! Not only will your business stand out, but your competitors will struggle to copy or counterfeit the design!
- Mobile and media friendly! Ensure the logo will work across different mediums including print, online, embroidery and signage.
- Ensure it's scalable! The logo may need to be resized for promotion and design purposes. A more complex design will result in details being lost when resized.
- Make your logo visible! Attach the logo on invoices, signatures, business cards, stationery, advertising and your website!
An effective logo has the ability to turn a business into a powerful brand. Here are our top 3 choices for simple DIY logo design!
Create and design your own logo using Honcho’s user-friendly platform. Simply type in the name of your business and a few keywords and out of thousands of different designs our program will generate a unique logo tailored to your business. You can then personalise the design with font and colour. The design is downloadable in a PNG or PDF format.
The logo builder is included within a monthly subscription. Sign up for a 30 day FREE trial and test the logo designer yourself!
You’ll be up and running with an eye-catching logo within a few minutes!
Logo maker by Ucraft is a website that utilises drag and drop functionality with a range of icons, fonts, shapes and colours. Download your design as a PNG with a transparent background or SVG for a fee.
Hatchful is a mobile app for android and iOS. By answering a few questions about your business a logo will be generated from available templates. You can customise colours, fonts and sizes. Hatchful is free to use, however there is a charge to download premium logo templates.
To format or resize a logo:
Open the logo in image preview.
1. Choose Tools > Adjust Size.
2. Enter new values for width and height, or choose a common size from the “Fit into” pop-up menu.
- To resize the image by a percentage, choose “percent” from the pop-up menu next to the Width and Height fields, and enter the percentage in those fields.
- To ensure that the image keeps its original proportions, select “Scale proportionally.”
- To make the image’s dimensions smaller without losing any detail, deselect “Resample image” before changing the width or height.
These tools are super useful when first starting out or on a bootstrap budget. Once you’ve created your logo, why not check out other ways to build your brand!
- Trade mark your logo. A trade mark secures exclusive rights and protection for your business name or logo!
- Get a professional logo and brand guidelines
- Launch a professional website
- Promote and advertise your business for absolutely no charge!